Below are the COVID-19 protocols I am currently following in the studio. These are taken from the current DESE recommendations. If anything below applies to a student the parents MUST speak to me on the phone before returning to the studio. 617-922-1806. Thanks!
Students who test positive for COVID-19:
Should not return to the studio for 10 days after symptom onset or 10 days after a positive test if asymptomatic.
Students who exhibit possible symptoms of COVID-19:
COVID-19 symptoms list (only symptoms in bold apply to vaccinated students) :
- Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher), chills, or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Sore throat, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when in combination with other symptoms
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when incombination with other symptoms
**Students should not return to the studio until they have received a negative PCR test.**
Close Contacts With COVID-19 Positive Individuals:
A student is considered a close contact if they have been within 6 feet of a COVID-19 positive individual while indoors for at least 15 minutes during a 24 hour period. Note that at risk exposure time begins 48 hours prior to symptom onset or time of positive test if asymptomatic.
Students can return to the studio after 7 days as long as they remain asymptomatic and receive a negative PCR test on day 5 or later.
Fully vaccinated students or students that have had COVID-19 in the past 90 days AND who are asymptomatic can return to the studio immediately.
Bus/Car close contacts who are fully masked with windows open can return to the studio immediately.